Welcome to UMC New Hire Employee Health! You will need to complete all Employee Health requirements prior to attending UMC orientation.
Schedule your Employee Health Appointment: When scheduling your appointment please schedule, at least 7-14 days prior to your hospital orientation date. Choose one of the following:
- You may self-schedule by clicking on this link UMC New Hire Employee Health Scheduling.
- Make an appointment by calling 702-383-2001 for Employee Health appointments.
Employee Health Appointment
Please read “What to Bring to Your New Hire Health Screening” prior to your appointment and completed the Employee Health form- TB Risk Assessment. If you have patient contact, please complete this Physical Questionnaire form.
- Bring copies of your vaccination records and TB tests with you to your appointment as described in “What to Bring to your New Hire Health Screening”
- Please email, Fax, or bring your completed form(s) with you to your scheduled appointment
- Email to NewhireEMP@umcsn.com
- If you are unable to send your forms in prior to your appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early
- If you have patient contact or are in patient rooms, please arrive with a cleanly shaven face and hair pulled away from face
- Bring a valid Identification card or valid driver’s license**
Directions to Employee Health Office
- Located in UMC Hospital campus
- 1800 W Charleston Blvd. click here for directions
- From the main entrance, check in at the visitors desk, to the left as you enter the building
- Employee Health Office is located on the 1st floor, 1st hallway past main admitting, office is on your right hand side.
If you have questions about the forms, or your appointment. Please feel free to email us at NewhireEMP@umcsn.com.
This translation is provided by Google Translate. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the translation provided above.