If you would like to generate an estimate for services at UMC, you can log in to your UMConnect account or visit our Guest Estimates tool.
- A Diagnosis-related group (DRG) is a patient classification system that standardizes prospective payment to hospitals and encourages cost containment initiatives. In general, a DRG payment covers all charges associated with an inpatient stay from the time of admission to discharge.
- Revenue codes are 3-digit numbers that are used on hospital bills to tell the insurance companies either where the patient was when they received treatment or what type of item a patient might have received.
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes are a medical code set used to report medical, surgical, and diagnostic procedures and services to entities such as physicians, health insurance companies, and accreditation organizations.
- Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS, often pronounced as "hick picks") is a set of healthcare procedure codes based on the American Medical Association's Current Procedural Terminology (CPT).
In accordance with 45 CFR 180.50, this single machine-readable digital file contains the following standard charges for all items and services provided by UMC: gross charges, discounted cash prices, payer-specific negotiated charges, and de-identified minimum and maximum negotiated charges. UMC strives to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained herein; however, please understand that the standard charges are subject to periodic change and do not guarantee any final charges. If applicable, patients are advised to consult with their health insurer and health care provider to confirm their individual payment responsibilities. University Medical Center is a Nevada nonprofit and federally tax exempt. The Hospital Chargemaster available in accordance with NRS 449.490 (4) and The Affordable Care Act (section 2718e). Click the document link below to open and view charge files.
* Last Updated August 1, 2022
If you were unable to locate what you were looking for, please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-383-2001.
This translation is provided by Google Translate. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the translation provided above.