UMC Imaging Services provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services for both inpatients and outpatients. We offer imaging services from simple chest X-rays to more complex nuclear medicine and MRI procedures. Our staff is trained to provide service throughout the hospital, including Trauma, Pediatrics, the Emergency Department and Day Surgery. Each UMC Quick Care location also provides Diagnostic Imaging Services.
Our expertly trained staff includes, but is not limited to, board-certified radiologists, registered technologists, specialty imaging technologists, office technicians, registered nurses, and students in training.
Test Prep Instructions
For Medical Professionals
Hours and Location
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
First Floor of the Main Hospital
Seven Story Tower
- Accredited by the American College of Radiologists for CT Scan
- Accredited by the American College of Radiologists for Ultrasound
- Accredited by the American College of Radiologists for Nuclear Medicine
- Accredited by the American College of Radiologists for MRI
- Accredited/Certified by The Joint Commission
- Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center – American College of Radiology
This translation is provided by Google Translate. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the translation provided above.