2023 Evening of Hope Gala: The Big Apple Comes to Life
Presented By Felicia and Ben Horowitz
Majestic skylines, architectural wonders, and endless possibilities – New York City is where sophistication and exhilaration blend seamlessly together. Enjoy an evening in the Big Apple right here in Las Vegas, complete with performances by Tony Award winner Idina Menzel and Grammy-nominated artist Aloe Blacc.
Enjoy an endless signature feast from the nation’s top celebrity chefs, bottomless signature cocktails crafted by Las Vegas’ hottest mixologists, and one-of-a-kind experiences inspired by “the city that never sleeps” on October 13, 2023 at Paris Las Vegas!
Historic Renovation of UMC Children's Hospital
With funds raised during the Evening of Hope Gala, UMC Children’s Hospital is embarking on the largest renovation in its history. UMC Children’s Hospital is a pillar of hope in the community of Southern Nevada, providing children with the Silver State’s highest level of care, including:
- Nevada’s ONLY Designated Pediatric Trauma Center
- Nevada's ONLY Verified Burn Center
- Revolutionary clinical technology
- A world-class team of pediatric physicians and nurses
The goal of this renovation is to enhance the healing environment for patients to match our extraordinary care.
The renovations include:
- Newly designed treatment areas to calm fears while providing expert care
- Upgraded patient rooms that are more personal and private with entertainment and gaming devices
- Enhanced bedding and linens for a more home-like feel
- Upgraded nursing stations to increase efficiency
- Enriched play spaces for diversion therapy during painful procedures and long recoveries
- Creation of a welcoming and comforting entrance for families
This translation is provided by Google Translate. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the translation provided above.